服务热线:0754 - 88943210
2024年汕头春季网络招聘会

一个来汕投资的华侨对汕头的看法.

columbine 发表于 2007-5-30 12:51:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
13298 27

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册河畔 |

x
Okay. Here is what I think about the development of Swatow.
First of all, small city can be a great city as well. Swatow has its potential to become a metropolitan as the world capital of Teo-Swa people. But that is a long shot and in the far future. Currently Swatow shoud focus develop into a medium size city with an effective and efficient governement with well educated citizens. Don't worry about big industries or big investment yet since Swatow has already lost all its advantages as a "special zone" to lure investments. I like to use an analogy here. Even a small house should be clean, cozy and comfortable. In other words, Swatow is like a shabby old house with broken pipe, leaky roofs. So fix these little problems first. And big investment and big industries will follow along.
Practically, the governement need to fight corruption first. You all experience how difficult to get things done with Swatow's government officers. We do not have to throw out the communist party. The same communist party runs things pretty well in Shenzhen and Shanghai. Questions get answered quickly. Problems get solved effectively. In my opinion, lots of government employees need to go. This will improve efficiency and make the jobs more competitive and attract more talented people. Image a person doing, previously 5 persons job, making 5 times more salary! The sad news is that Swatow people have to accept whoever is appointed to lead the city as party secretary or mayor. And talented people, such as Bo Xi-Lai will not come to small and a forgotton city. Often times the central or provincinal leadership appoints a person with local backgroud to lead Swatow. I do not remember any northern Chinese holds the city's party secretary job. And talented people like you and me in this forum will never have a chance because we cannot run for mayor. There is no free election here.
The second strategic move for Swatow is a "cultural revolution". Teo-Swa culture is the fundamental problem of this city's problem. The governement is corrupted because an extensive "Guang Xi Wang", or peole networking in a bad way. Everything is done according to who knows who, not according to laws and rules. I think the governement can do something about this. After all, the government is here to lead. Laws need to be enacted to encourage good behaviors. One example, the burning of "ghost money" on lunar 1st, 15th should be banned or figure an alternative. Faith should be guided for the common interest of the whole people. Faith should not become superstition. Instead of burning those fake money, how about shredding them? Instead of "Bai Lao Ye", how about donate money to build schools, etc. The governement can set up forum on TV, newspaper, internet to discuss how to change our culture in a positive way. And gradually, make laws from those discussions.
To summarize, the city need a better leadership. Unfortunately, this is out of the control of the people because of the "communist peoples dictatorship", guaranteed by the constittion. The best bet, pray and someday the central government will appoint a person like you and me to lead the city (just joking, I am not sure if my Chinese passport is still valid).
However, what people can do to improve the city's image is to change their behaviors. Open minded, more tolerable. Obey common laws. Such as, don't litter, don't spit, don't burn "ghost money", shred them, etc. etc.
Lastly, my personal experience: I always felt depressed coming back to Swatow on the so called "Shen-Shan highway". Long drive, terrible road condition. The flight from Hong Kong to Swatow is the most expensive one in the world, mile for mile. Next time I may try to fly to Shanghai and then form Shanghai to Swatow. I wonder when Swatow can have a real airport, a real railway and a real free highway. I still love the food, I still love my extensive family back in Swatow. I am just disappointed by the city's leadership and local culture. The day our culture change, the day we have an open, efficient government is the day Swatow will be recognized by the world.

这是一个回帖,因为在前面一个帖子里我问了他对汕头的建设有何想法.个人觉得这里面所谈到的都是很客观很中肯的.欢迎大家发表不同意见.
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复(27)
能不能翻译成中文
让所有的人都看的明白````
2007-5-30 13:36:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
我晕死!LZ欺负我英语水平不够高啊!
2007-5-30 13:38:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
I am just disappointed by the city's leadership and local culture.
i agree , they let me feel shame !!!!

[em03]
2007-5-30 13:49:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
以下是引用en2o在2007-5-30 13:49:00的发言:
I am just disappointed by the city's leadership and local culture.
i agree , they let me feel shame !!!!

[em03]

你文彩好,我们大伙都替你高兴,但你不觉得,你有点过分了吗????
2007-5-30 13:52:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
晕 LS的!!
文章大概是说那位商人对汕头的看法而已!!
他是觉得很有发展前途 但是就由于政府的腐败等种种问题造成的!!!
希望能得到改善 那会成为象HK SH一样的城市!!!
我只是同意他的观点而已那!!!
怎么过分了呀???晕

[em04]
2007-5-30 13:59:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
让他来发展吧
让介绍多点人吧 welcome from shantou!
2007-5-30 14:16:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
呵呵,就说汕头的政府坏话,说领导班子不行。
还说了我们的城市的市容市貌不行,说我们深汕高速的路况差又没一个真正的飞机场。
哎,其实人家说的也有道理,确实汕头就这样,要真的成为一个真正发达的城市,交通和城市规划都要上轨道才是,现在的汕头真的离国际都市太远了!
2007-5-30 14:42:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
等我看看先

First of all, small city can be a great city as well. Swatow has its potential to become a metropolitan as the world capital of Teo-Swa people. But that is a long shot and in the far future. Currently Swatow shoud focus develop into a medium size city with an effective and efficient governement with well educated citizens. Don't worry about big industries or big investment yet since Swatow has already lost all its advantages as a "special zone" to lure investments. I like to use an analogy here. Even a small house should be clean, cozy and comfortable. In other words, Swatow is like a shabby old house with broken pipe, leaky roofs. So fix these little problems first. And big investment and big industries will follow along.
OK,下面我来说说我对汕头发展的看法
首先,小城市也是有可能成为一个很棒的城市D.....汕头有很大的潜力作为全世界潮汕人的故乡...但是这是以后的事,目前汕头应致力向中型城市发展....要靠高效率的政府和具有良好教育的市民.....先不要担心大型的工业或者是巨大的投资...
因为目前汕头已经失去了吸引投资的经济特区的优势了.....我要在此打个比方....即使是小房子都需要保持卫生整洁,,,,,换句话说.....汕头就象一间破房子一样....窗框坏了....天花板快掉了.....首先请先解决这些燃眉之急.....接下来的大型工业和巨额投资就会自然而然到来...
Practically, the governement need to fight corruption first. You all experience how difficult to get things done with Swatow's government officers. We do not have to throw out the communist party. The same communist party runs things pretty well in Shenzhen and Shanghai. Questions get answered quickly. Problems get solved effectively. In my opinion, lots of government employees need to go. This will improve efficiency and make the jobs more competitive and attract more talented people. Image a person doing, previously 5 persons job, making 5 times more salary! The sad news is that Swatow people have to accept whoever is appointed to lead the city as party secretary or mayor. And talented people, such as Bo Xi-Lai will not come to small and a forgotton city. Often times the central or provincinal leadership appoints a person with local backgroud to lead Swatow. I do not remember any northern Chinese holds the city's party secretary job. And talented people like you and me in this forum will never have a chance because we cannot run for mayor. There is no free election here.
事实上,汕头政府必须解决的一个问题是腐败现象.....相信大家都试过...通过汕头政府官员的手来办一件事是多么的难...我们想不用说太多的政府....就说说深圳..上海...那的政府可以很快又有效的解决你的问题....依我来看....这的很多公务员需要撤职....这就会营造出一个有效的政府来.....工作上也会吸引更多具有竞争能力的员工.....试想象一个人在做5个人的工作...然后收入是相当于现在的5倍.......令人沮丧的是汕头人民必须去接受指定任命的领导....但是...象薄希来这样..有能力的领导班子是不会到这种被人遗弃的城市来的.....很多次....汕头的领导层都是指定任命的当地官员....我印象中北方的领导并没有可以控制党内部的工作的....现在论坛上的你和我都是聪明人...但就是没有机会担任城市的领导一职...因为我们不能为市长卖命...这儿根本没有自由选举...
The second strategic move for Swatow is a "cultural revolution". Teo-Swa culture is the fundamental problem of this city's problem. The governement is corrupted because an extensive "Guang Xi Wang", or peole networking in a bad way. Everything is done according to who knows who, not according to laws and rules. I think the governement can do something about this. After all, the government is here to lead. Laws need to be enacted to encourage good behaviors. One example, the burning of "ghost money" on lunar 1st, 15th should be banned or figure an alternative. Faith should be guided for the common interest of the whole people. Faith should not become superstition. Instead of burning those fake money, how about shredding them? Instead of "Bai Lao Ye", how about donate money to build schools, etc. The governement can set up forum on TV, newspaper, internet to discuss how to change our culture in a positive way. And gradually, make laws from those discussions.
第二个目标是汕头的文化改革....潮汕文化是这城市最基本的问题...因为"关系网"的问题和人际关系的问题一直困惑着政府部门...任何一件是都是因为某某人的关系才得以完成.....并不是依照法律或者是规定办事的....我认为政府对此应该采取相应的措施....毕竟政府是在这起领导作用的....应该制定相关的法律来鼓励良好的作风....举个例子....每逢初一15的时候烧钱纸...这就应该制止或者进行规划...真理才是引导全市人民的正确途径,....但真理并不是迷信...与其是烧钱纸..为什么不用撕的方式呢??初一15拜老爷的钱啊...还不如捐献去建学校呢等等....政府可以在电视..报纸或者网上建立论坛...讨论如何更正面的引导我们的文化....渐渐为那些讨论出来的政策立法保证实施...

To summarize, the city need a better leadership. Unfortunately, this is out of the control of the people because of the "communist peoples dictatorship", guaranteed by the constittion. The best bet, pray and someday the central government will appoint a person like you and me to lead the city (just joking, I am not sure if my Chinese passport is still valid).
总结就是:这城市需要一个更好的领导层....不幸....就因为"共产党专政"和那些赞成票的担保...市民无法控制这点....最好最好的是...老天保右...某天中央会任命象你或象我这样的人来领导这城市(纯属说笑....到时候我的中国护照有效期不知道还在不)

However, what people can do to improve the city's image is to change their behaviors. Open minded, more tolerable. Obey common laws. Such as, don't litter, don't spit, don't burn "ghost money", shred them, etc. etc.
然而...市民们现在可以为这城市做的就是改变他们的行为作风....重新塑造汕头的形象...用开放的思想...海纳百川...
遵守日常行为规范...例如不丢拉机...不随地吐痰....不要烧钱纸....撕钱纸等等等等...

Lastly, my personal experience: I always felt depressed coming back to Swatow on the so called "Shen-Shan highway". Long drive, terrible road condition. The flight from Hong Kong to Swatow is the most expensive one in the world, mile for mile. Next time I may try to fly to Shanghai and then form Shanghai to Swatow. I wonder when Swatow can have a real airport, a real railway and a real free highway. I still love the food, I still love my extensive family back in Swatow. I am just disappointed by the city's leadership and local culture. The day our culture change, the day we have an open, efficient government is the day Swatow will be recognized by the world.
最后...这是我的个人经历...在回汕头的这段"深汕高速公路"上....我感到十分沮丧....路途遥远...路况不平...从香港飞汕头的航班是全世界最贵的....或许下次我要从香港飞到上海再从上海飞回汕头了....我很期待汕头有一天可以拥有真正属于自己的空港...一条真正的铁路和一条自由自在的高速公路.....我依旧是那么喜爱汕头的食物....我仍然是那么爱着汕头的家人....只是汕头政府和本土文化使我感到遗憾.....
某天我们的文化有了转变....某天我们的政府机构开明又有办事效率....汕头将会被世界公认....
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-30 19:08:04编辑过]
2007-5-30 16:25:00
QQ: 373771357
以下是引用en2o在2007-5-30 13:59:00的发言:
晕 LS的!!
文章大概是说那位商人对汕头的看法而已!!
他是觉得很有发展前途 但是就由于政府的腐败等种种问题造成的!!!
希望能得到改善 那会成为象HK SH一样的城市!!!
我只是同意他的观点而已那!!!
怎么过分了呀???晕

[em04]
原来如此!!!那怪没翻译

[em03][em03][em03][em03]
2007-5-30 16:40:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
以下是引用我是啊佳在2007-5-30 16:25:00的发言:
等我看看先

OK,下面我来说说我对汕头发展的看法
首先,小城市也是有可能成为一个很棒的城市D.....汕头有很大的潜力作为全世界潮汕人的故乡...但是这是以后的事,目前汕头应致力向中型城市发展....要靠高效率的政府和具有良好教育的市民.....先不要担心大型的工业或者是巨大的投资...
因为目前汕头已经失去了吸引投资的经济特区的优势了.....我要在此打个比方....即使是小房子都需要保持卫生整洁,,,,,换句话说.....汕头就象一间破房子一样....窗框坏了....天花板快掉了.....首先请先解决这些燃眉之急.....接下来的大型工业和巨额投资就会自然而然到来...
事实上,汕头政府必须解决的一个问题是腐败现象.....相信大家都试过...通过汕头政府官员的手来办一件事是多么的难...我们想不用说太多的政府....就说说深圳..上海...那的政府可以很快又有效的解决你的问题....依我来看....这的很多公务员需要撤职....这就会营造出一个有效的政府来.....工作上也会吸引更多具有竞争能力的员工.....试想象一个人在做5个人的工作...然后收入是相当于现在的5倍.......令人沮丧的是汕头人民必须去接受指定任命的领导....但是...象薄希来这样..有能力的领导班子是不会到这种被人遗弃的城市来的.....很多次....汕头的领导层都是指定任命的当地官员....我印象中北方的领导并没有可以控制党内部的工作的....现在论坛上的你和我都是聪明人...但就是没有机会担任城市的领导一职...因为我们不能为市长卖命...这儿根本没有自由选举...

你好惡性吖~~~~
2007-5-30 18:14:00
我是啊佳

可是万事通的````
2007-5-30 18:23:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
以下是引用columbine在2007-5-30 12:51:00的发言:

这是一个回帖,因为在前面一个帖子里我问了他对汕头的建设有何想法.个人觉得这里面所谈到的都是很客观很中肯的.欢迎大家发表不同意见.

好象他一味的在埋怨“工铲党”和抱怨汕头没有自由选举,
用第一世界的思想套用在第三世界的汕头怎可能有可行性?

汕头现在需要的是有高效廉洁的政府班子来领导汕头。
汕头人期望的是有稳定的收入来源。
这两点才是根本,
其他数据都是市场经济操控下的产物和普通老百姓没直接的关系。

还是那句老话,我们爱祖国,但祖国不爱我们。
有昭一日你发达了别忘记自己家乡就可以。(祖国?靠边站。)
2007-5-30 18:58:00
绿野咖啡
以下是引用紫翎情瀛在2007-5-30 18:58:00的发言:
好象他一味的在埋怨“工铲党”和抱怨汕头没有自由选举,
用第一世界的思想套用在第三世界的汕头怎可能有可行性?

汕头现在需要的是有高效廉洁的政府班子来领导汕头。
汕头人期望的是有稳定的收入来源。
这两点才是根本,
其他数据都是市场经济操控下的产物和普通老百姓没直接的关系。

还是那句老话,我们爱祖国,但祖国不爱我们。
有昭一日你发达了别忘记自己家乡就可以。(祖国?靠边站。)

朋友
不用生气
我已经粗略将文章说了一遍了....
还有
这个人的文采啊...值得怀疑...虽然语法上没有错误...但是观点太过片面...
我曾经一为英国的朋友说过....你们的政府爱的是钱...不是其他祖国的发展...
要发展靠的是那些真正想国家好的人...
说法根本不是LZ这样的....而且说的很让人深思....也很有考虑的价值...
LZ的说法好象没有经过真正的思考...的确...说的是很有道理
但好象是很普通的跟政府接触后就草草得出结论一样.....其实很多真正的东西没有遇见过...
一句话就是他爱汕头但是不了解汕头....暗地里的那股势力不是他想象中那么简单的...
还有..LZ啊...告诉你一点..
汕头河畔上的一些侯生仔都是有文化有素质的...因为种种原因所以大家不想表示而已...
不要用篇英文...两只英语就爱来吓陋啊.....我们是很为汕头争面子的啊
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-30 19:15:34编辑过]
2007-5-30 19:13:00
看不懂
2007-5-30 19:34:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
切.故意的.
最讨厌这种人.
里面有很多语法错误呢.
幸好我有金山快译.
2007-5-30 19:37:00
[color=#A6A6D2]生命中有些人像指甲,失去了就失去了,无关痛痒且能再生。[/color] [color=#A6A6D2]而有些人像智齿,离去了便不再回来,且疼痛得无以复加。[/color] [color=#A6A6D2]企鹅号。7669953[/color]
以下是引用游在蓝天的鱼在2007-5-30 19:37:00的发言:
切.故意的.
最讨厌这种人.
里面有很多语法错误呢.
幸好我有金山快译.

是金山快译出错
他没有错的...
相信我吧....
2007-5-30 19:39:00
好不好有人看在眼里。
不需要多置一词
2007-5-30 20:08:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
我觉得贪污哪都有,但要做出点成绩出来,贪得有底气点嘛,怎么样人家也不会太反感吧,又要贪工作又做得不好,那可就骂声一片了!
2007-5-30 21:18:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
其实我感觉说的话有些还是很中肯拉!
本身汕头存在的问题就有很多,他说的那些地方也都是有道理的!
我只想说,咱们是生在这,长在这的人!
无论这个地方会怎么发展,我都会用我的心爱着这个地方!
做自己能力范围的事,为这个可爱的城市做自己的一点点贡献!
2007-5-30 22:22:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册河畔 |

关于我们|帮助中心|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|APP下载|

Copyright © 2002-2023, Hepan.com Cloud.    Powered by hepan.com Discuz!X3.4    粤B2-20080418 粤ICP备11103827号

违法和不良信息举报电话:0754-88943210 举报邮箱:help@hepan.com 粤公网安备 44050702000900号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:41