5594 4

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册河畔 |

x
黑鬼:你以为你是谁? 李小龙? 穿着条向下跌的裤, 我要把你象狗那样杀了,那样就不会再有龙的回复!我黎
到呢度唔可以抑制我讲粗口,去肯定我是社会地位低下的黑人.我永唔会冷静下来,这是对的.因你好似一TONY’
TIGER(某牌子橙老虎的商标,讽刺纸老虎)我想在你的尾巴上咬一口同用鞭子重打你的小尾,喟 !! 我没乱,
而且肯定是社会地位低下的黑人祝福你的! 根本就不会说rap,还来凑热闹~rap不是你们中国人可以学得会的。
你们只会*—……¥#*%—¥—……*(他说了很多不知道哪国的语言,我估计他在学中国人说rap) 中国人(JIN):Uh..Uh..你唔系REGGE表演家(REGGEA是一种音乐 ), 而且我唔憎恨你,吾好讲大话啦,你是牙
买加人你更清楚。我唔洗做吃力的工作当我自由时候, 但你想下你怎样? 我裤是新的, 我件厚動衫是新的, 你
唔好再愚蠢,中国的细路都穿得比你好。喟 !我先、现在自由的站立起来唱 RAP,老实说(你的)大佬应该教育你
点先可以令你口齿伶俐...最好就俾20 grands 你去找人帮你写过d歌词,当我自由的时候我很好,你打不了我
,就算我是自助餐你也吃不了我!不要让我用话筒RAP出中国话,你番屋企啦,这意思就是要你带着遗憾番屋企

中国人(JIN):Uh..Uh../You ain't a reggae artist/ and I ain't hating on you/ stop lyin',/ Miss
Cleo is more Jamaican than you/ I'm nice with it when I'm freein',/ Who you think you bein'?/ My
pants are new,/ My sweater is new/ Don't be mad a Chinese kid dress better than you/ Man, I'm
freestylin' now/ It's a rap/ Matter fact you should ask 'Clef how to make your flow tighter/
Better yet, pay him 20 Gs to be your ghostwriter/ I'm nice when I'm freein'/ You ain't beatin'
me/ Matter fact I be up with faith/ And you ain't eating me/ Don't make me start rappin' in
Chinese on the microphone/ 你番屋企啦 / That means take your sorry butt home
Jin vs. Wreckonize
Jin (Rd. 1)If you walk off the stage now I just might spare youAs far as the Chinese jokes, I dare youWatch what you get yourself intoCuz anything you say can and will be used against youI been on my grind since I got here, I ain't stop yetHe been here for like three days and ain't do one drop yetWho be ****in' with these DJ's? That's right I doHe tried to say what's up to Felli Fel and he walked right by youYa battle raps are garbage, we ain't impressed with ya rhymesThis kid's a nobody, I'm a young KRS in his primeYo, I could tell by your face that you nervous, so just leaveOr take some advice from Fabolous and just breatheCheck my stats, this is not a debateI ate you in '98.. y'all, I got it on tapeAnd even back then he was sorta weakSo I'mma make you feel Deja Vu like Peter Gunz and Lord Tariq
Wreckonize (Rd. 1)On the microphone, Wreckonize kills slutsHow the **** you do a joint with Wyclef and it still sucked?When I grip the mic I got the flooow We in Puerto Ricooo, this guy's the hoooeI came back just for the showHe did a joint with Hi-Tek, Kanye, and he still didn't blowI'mma smack this frail hoeThe closest you get to tracks is when ya family laid the railroadYou're a gimmick, you used to be a ___?Now you're a fat gimmick, and Virgin just droppedThey said you was a Ruff Ryder But you softer than a bunch of prostitute Asian muff diversShit, I came here to bang tendersHe's so soft, he makes Will Smith look like a gang member
Jin (Rd. 2)Aiight, Learn Chinese didn't blow.. I ain't gonna lieBut it still had your girl tastin' cream of some young guyYou wanna talk about history, let's turn the page fasterMy peeps did lay the railroad, so you still a slavemasterWhat the hell is wrong with you? I know you wanna hateSo on that note, 98 percent of these folks could relateAyo man.. I get love in Puerto Rico, ay Dios miosSorta like the late, great Christopher RiosYou don't wanna mess with Jin, talk about who's spittin'And I could tell right now that all your stuff was writtenI ain't gon front, the whole week I was contemplatin' writin' some versesBut then I thought about who I was battlin', 'n I was like "it ain't worth it"Yo.. this kid Wreckonize is garbage, I told you I'm makin' out with the cashSo since he's garbage, ayo Enuff start takin' out the trashI'm back in effect, and yea they said I was a Virgin But that's the label I'm signed toSo when you wanna get a deal, I'm the one you should rhyme to
Wreckonize (Rd. 2)I knew he from Miami, that's why I didn't feel himPlus this faggot's got ran up in more times than Paris HiltonShit, like I really give a ****Came all this way to see Jin rip it up (yeah right)Yeah thats right, nod with me just get pushyI didnt know they made wife beaters in a size for pussiesIt's looking kinda smallBet when he hit the bathroom he probably pissed on his ballsAnd you know that shit's true, lookin' at me all funnyLike you think this ain't true, go ahead......(Boos)
Jin (Rd. 3)You a *****, I'm surprised you ain't rockin' panty-hoseAyo it ain't just me neither, the whole Miami knowsYea we from the same town, but that ain't the reason you hatedFace it, Wreck you cant stand the fact that I made itWhile I was on tour plottin' the salesHe was workin' at Blockbuster stockin' the shelvesY'all might remember him from a MTV reality showCalled.. "When Homo Rappers Attack, It's A Tragedy Yo"The guy that he was battlin'... straight up murked himHe shoulda nutted in ya face the way they jerked himYea you mighta won the battle, but you lost ya prideThey gave him a Roc-A-Wear jacket then he got tossed asideHow you gon try to diss the Roc cuz they ain't offer you a dealKnowin' damn well you pussy, and you softer than Amil
Wreckonize (Rd. 3)Check it.. i didnt need to rock that faggot coat, that's why im not bragginYou be the crouching tiger, I'll show you the hidden draggonYea, protect the high stakesI'd rather not sign to Roc a fella than fix DMX's hot platesOf fried rice and bullshit like thatI dont give a ****, that's why you can't rhyme like thatYea you mighta got me slippin' this time But I remember every time in Miami I served you for every rhymeShake ya head, like I give a damnJin's records ain't sellin' zero, rip it man......(Boos)
Jin vs. Shells
Shells (Rd. 1)If it's beef tell me Jin, why keep it to yourselfI keep somethin' around my waist like a wrestler's beltAnd since you pressed for attention, Jin look what you startedHe's not a hustler, he couldn't move a nick (Knick) like Madison Square GardenAnd Jin's girl is a fan, cuz ever since I gave her the pipeShe been yellin' it don't get no better like Swizz' wifeLook, you bust guns but you shoot yours wrongMy bullets will make you lean back like Remy 'n Joe's songAnd Jin came in cocky, but look at his face nowI got him breathin' heavy like when Eminem was ****in' in 8 MileI love drama, I can tell Jin nervousMy slugs go through water like dish detergentI see you got ya cake up, but you need more workCuz I just copped diamonds the same color as Cam's shirtMy hand hurt, I'll smack Jin sillyThen put him on the Freeway like that cat from PhillyI'm hot with a deal, and you don't know how that feelsThat's why you tried stoppin' the kid like birth control pillsBut that can't happen cuz Jin sweet like Kool-Aid(cut off.. end of round)
Jin (Rd. 1)Shells he don't spit tight, that's why he's quick to wanna fist fightNow I ain't the type, but for 50 g's I'm willin' to risk this lifeCuz you don't want it with meThis cat think he dope, but he just another average emceeAyo, you think you slick finishin' my rhymesI'll see you think quick, go 'head finish this lineJin, I wanna suck your . . .Ahh, you not really that smart(hard to hear, too many cheers.. end of round due to noise)
Shells (Rd. 2)Listen, I ain't for them jokes JinSo you could save that funny shit for Millz 'n 'emJin lookin' at my kicks, I could tell Jin feelin' 'emI got a test for him, Jin why you mess with 'emHe ain't sellin' shit on Ruff Ryders like the rest of 'emYa boy lasted, you lookin' at a crookJin a dead man walkin' like President George BushI'm a Hot Boy minus the cars and bling blingWhen I rap, his girl dig me like when R. Kelly singI'm fresh on the scene, you wanna talk to me now?Jin a threat? Come on, he's the size of Bow WowAnd y'all think he hot cuz he made y'all laugh?Jin's one of the reasons why hip-hop's trashAlways knew something about Jin was bogusHis first single y'all heard, Wyclef wrote itAnd Ruff Ryders' mad cuz they ****ed with JinSo they just gon' take his money like Ludacris didI'm on my grind, I'm tryin' to see Alicia checksRuff Ryders ain't been poppin' since Eve leftSo when it's all said 'n done, I'mma step outsideAnd I'mma run up on D, and ask him whyWhy Jin aint do a song with Kiss yet?And why he got all that money, Jin ain't pushin a whip yet?And why Jin really vagina?And why Jin's buzz in New York Ain't like it is in China
Jin (Rd. 2)Learn Chinese didn't blow, you're rightBut in a couple of years, I should have at least a few hitsAnd Eve did leave, you interested?Ruff Ryders needs a new *****Ayo man, this kid is a steady quitterI think he had Enuff, and he ain't even a Heavy HitterYou can tell my mission, I came strictly for billsMy flow is like Cosmic Kev, I'm strictly with SkillzI came all the way to Puerto Rico, what else could I choose?But me and him got different missions, he came to loseYea, you think you king of the Bronx, stop livin' a dreamAnd Fat Joe got Remy, so you can't be the queenTalk trash, ayo matta fact.. my man right here..Came all the way from Compton, to see me put you to shameAnd you know he knew who I was, cuz Game recognize game
Shells (Rd. 3)Jin you frontin', stop frontin' like I don't know your lifeAnd matta fact, stop frontin' like I don't know your wifeThat lil' short ***** that be cookin' my foodYeah, the ***** that be deliverin' me Chinese foodWhy you frontin', why you talkin like you hotWhy this ***** keep talkin' bout Biggie and PacAnd I'm on my shit now, Jin you ****ed upYou talk about Remy, ***** you gonna get Luck'd upMean motha****a, I'mma mean motha****aLook me in my face, yes it's me motha****aAnd yeah I'm from the X man, and guess what manAnd Shells when I leave, ___ give you the X manYou ain't ****in' with me, this the one reasonMy ****in' pinky look like the shit is freezin'_______, go 'head say whateva, I'm about my chedda, Shells gon' be aiightYou muh****as wanna talk, but this kid could fightAnd I'm freestylin' off the top So I know you gonna rap lastAnd make everybody in here laughTell me somethin' that I don't knowLike Jillz* you ain't hot, you ain't gotta hot flowYour video was never the new joint on 106 and Park
Jin (Rd. 3)Go ahead and talk trash, with the audasity that's leftI only know two artists on J Records, Cassidy and ClefStop frontin' like I ain't the reason you flowAnd switched up ya whole steez a few seasons agoAnd I know why this bastard is pissedCuz I be trainin' with two of the dopest lyricists In the game, Cass and SwizzAyo, this kid right here ain't really the truthHe talkin' about my video, but at least I been in the boothI told you this kid really ain't got figgasI don't know who you wanna be.. Cam, X, or JiggaAyo, he said that freestyle shit is not what I doThat's absurd, you could ask my whole crewI came to Puerto Rico, with only one intentionTo leave the whole crowd and every DJ in suspensionYou don't want a piece of JinYou better double check BDS, try to increase ya spinsThis ain't Times Square, we live from Puerto RicoI came to battle, competition sorta weak tho
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复(4)
都是英文d................
不看了.................
平时看够多英文的了..................
2004-10-18 15:32:00
[glow=255,gray,1][color=#555555] 神的孩子全跳舞...[/color][/glow]----------------------------------------------
1年前就看过的FREESTYLE
2004-10-19 12:40:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
两年前.............就看过了
2004-10-19 12:51:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
这个版以前帖过拉`````````````````````````
2004-10-19 16:26:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册河畔 |

关于我们|帮助中心|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|APP下载|

Copyright © 2002-2023, Hepan.com Cloud.    Powered by hepan.com Discuz!X3.4    粤B2-20080418 粤ICP备11103827号

违法和不良信息举报电话:0754-88943210 举报邮箱:help@hepan.com 粤公网安备 44050702000900号

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:42