服务热线:0754 - 88943210

[原创]Dark unless alone _ Who dominate [The Game] heaven, his

The﹎Game  楼主| 发表于 2008-11-16 01:09:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
3554 13

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册河畔 |

x
    Really sorry, but the last few days, feelings do not really put up a bit. Would like to talk, really talk about the heart a bit too. Perhaps you are right, I used to be able to put aside, I do not want to admit that most of the Point. While I strongly deny that, but I know that on this issue, then all the excuse is feeble.

I think they will be leaving her strength. Oh, but she left, I completely understand clearly their own. At the same time feel good on the failure of the failure of the good. Although each wants to save her, , And each time she was Zhengkai hand. I do not want to hurt her. But I Burenxinkan abhorrent that she was tortured by the shadow of the way. I know that she was suffering. She can always afraid to face. I think Very strange, why she did not dare to face? Others rather than face the reality that the old, is the most realistic approach to it? Maybe I was too naive, perhaps I was too nervous, perhaps I too sensitive?

I thought I would do her life's guardian angel. Oh, but in the end, I can tell. I can not protect her. Because I let her fear, I fear her. So she wanted to escape, she would like to Linzhentuotao. And Every time I have, both hands tightly caught her. She was in vain, unable to struggle on my hands, the fundamental significance that have not.

Oh, finally. She finally angry, really angry. She really, I do not want to be so bound, so I was not willing to lock her in a case, there is no sense of space. Fabiao I forced her. She roared, she would like their own freedom. She wanted to escape because she did not dare to face. Dare not face any time she would be losing one's sense of shadow, so. She wanted to escape, she would like to leave much of the ghost, She would like to put aside all the trouble, she would like to give up her love because she really did not want to hurt him, just because she loved him.

Finally, he finally opened the cage, so she has been longing for her into the sky. Expression on her face and let him know that he had done wrong. Because she left him, she can live very well Every day of freedom in the sky on the fly. She then started a pair of white feather and the sanctity of the double, a fly that is full of warmth of the sun. He knew that she was not always the never come back. Because she is an angel .'s Human angel is not the home environment. Oh, she finally returned to the home of their own, the embrace of their own.

May be that he has regrets. She left a pair of slightly warm his hands the moment he had regrets. She flew around the sun, turn around, a deep look at him, and then fly the Touyebuhui Gone. She is gone, he died, his disheartened by. Each day, he dragged his exhausted body of aimlessly wandering around, for him, everything is no longer so important, because he lost The world's most valuable to his baby. He, her slightly sad eyes, staring at the far front.

In the end, he was down. Unclear in his mind, he suddenly appeared in front of a dim shadow. Shadow of that, he said: "The Game, my thanks to your soul. You will not want to destroy it , But you have to guard it, to overcome it! "He did not say a word, so let's lay on the cold ground. He regards himself as the lone dark unless, that simply do not care what The Game.

He closed for a long time. In the end, the slowly stood up. He wandering in the cold snow, there is not a meal of a meal through those days.'s Hazy mist, he can see the faint shadow, his fragile appearance , Is worried that he would fall down at any time the same. He's wandering aimlessly, sometimes finding some of the animals to eat carrion left, he will not wait past the time. Oh, can not think of it. So powerful dark alone unless it is also Artists in this way.

Every night. A lonely figure will stand in the same place. A lonely forest, and in the surrounding forest, there is a mountain called Desperate. Every night he will be standing on top of the Desperate, much of the howling , Much of the vent, much of the call, much of the weep with grief. Han Lei, and he will return to the forest to find him shelter. A dark corner. By the same token, every night, he would hide in the corner, the lonely Tim his wounds on the way forward Tim, with Tim.

In the end, an equally arrogant figure appears in front of him, he stared blankly's. Solitary dark unless the same. Proud lifted his head, with a pair of murderous look with a quiet and deep green eyes, and He, as the intruder on. Dingjin He also stared at his eyes. Because he knows that. Under such circumstances, there is always the one to die. In the end, the dark alone unless laughed, unbridled laughter, as The intruder in his eyes saw the same thing called fear!

Dark unless alone that unscrupulous sneer, the roar of the intruders immediately attracted. Intruder towards him shouting: "Why do not kneel to see this, Wang?" He has in mind, the same, that the proud lifted Qieyou Distinguished head! Dark solitary unless the blankly staring at him: "Do you know, in your own fear?" Anger and anti-intruder laugh: "I am afraid I will be afraid? Is the key to this will be afraid of? Kid, speak Be more careful! "

Dark unless alone mouth to draw a beautiful arc: "Oh." A lot of breath sounds. He has been angry, he would kill all of his lack of respect for the guy, he would not hesitate to spoil it for a number of small Life, he would tear up those who do not respect his body, he would cut off those who do not respect him, the proud head. He will thoroughly destroy the soul. He has a head-up, a intruders bite of the throat, tear He split the blood vessels, that crazy off the body of the intruder.

Finally, he covered with a foot in the blood of the invaders, said that the arrogant.: "You have to do to dominate the distribution? Me is The Game!" Finished, he, Yangtianzhangxiao, much of his vent Inside the heart that killed a tropic. He finally understood that his own fate by the masters of their own, because he is his own master.

He is a God always doomed to failure unless the dark alone, only because he had offended the shadow. But the same, he is to dominate, he is the master of its own people. Because he would kill the shadow. Unless the dark and lonely Is the key to [The Game] together to exist? Oh, can certainly be able to. Because there is no impossible. He had Alive, that is, live for themselves, not for her, he will live, not live to anyone . He can give up everything, but he will not give up their lives, will not give up our own destiny and will not give up their identity.Even if it is destined to forever be a failure unless the dark alone what, for him. Represent all.

He could destroy all of hindering the road all roadblock. He can tear up those fragile body, he can cut those arrogant head of the sacred and. Ruin those he can not clean the soul, he can put up with everything, just because he Dark unless alone is only because he is to dominate, just because he is the fate of the manipulation, only because he is The Game.

He was very strong, but he really is the key to someone else's face it? He said: "No, it will never!" But the cruel reality told him: " However, even if in the end, even to death. He will lower his head proud. Because he is The Game!

To the other, she appears in his field of vision. He has been confused, because the moment he saw her, he had been severely closed the door on the living heart of this was that she quietly break the atmosphere. He began to choose Escape. Because he is alone unless the dark. May, in the end, he fell into her hands, she said: "You can never escape!"

The Game watching her eyes, a confused. On the moment of confusion, he died in her hand, not his, but his heart, he's so disheartened her in the palm of your hand. Heart, She had her palm income, and he was like a leaf, the illusory slowly from her hands off the draw, slowly approaching that of the ground. He lost his mind, he has become like a machine, Not a feeling of the machine.He did not know the pain, each pair of blood red when he targeted her eyes, she can only choose to avoid his line of sight. He, Sixin ray of the mind of the pain told him: "You can be ruthless, But you can not nonsense! "Oh, he understood. He understood. He is The Game. He changed, he has become ruthless, but there is justice.

He stared at her eyes, she still choose to avoid. That he could be ice-cold hands Banzhu her face, her eyes open his. His love for her that he loved her. But he could not tell her because he feared, Once again hurt another girl. He used a hand, that her in his arms, back to the other that their own heart. In the end, he got. Take him back. Back into his own Heart.A pair of cold eyes and look her with her eyes, as on, his eyes did not appear there have been tenderness. He kissed her forehead, and then looked at the Hongyan her lips. He wanted to kiss it, but he He can not know. He, she smiled, turned away, the forward has been the last. By the same token, there is a sun on the horizon, the sun next to his, waving toward her, with a smile, a sincere With a smile, the first and last time a sincere smile. Finally, he's seen getting short.In the end, disappeared. Because he reached his own paradise, The Game of heaven, paradise unless the dark alone! Belong to his church!

Mr.Jia  [Pen. Sert]

汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复(13)
  真的很抱歉,最近這幾天心情真的有點提不上來.
   想說說話,談談心真的有點力不從心.妳也許說得對,我對以前是耿耿于懷,這是我最不願意承認的壹點.雖然我極力否認,但是我知道,在這個問題上,壹切辯解都是那麽的蒼白無力.
   我總認爲自己在離開她後會更堅強.呵,可是在她離開之後,我徹底的認清,看清了自己.同時也對自己感到好失敗好失敗.雖然每壹次都想挽救她,可,每壹次都被她掙開手.我不願意傷害她.但是,我更不忍心看她被那個可惡的陰影折磨的樣子.我知道,她很痛苦.可她始終不敢面對.我覺得很奇怪,她爲什麽不敢面對?別人不是老說面對現實,才是最現實的做法嗎?也許是我太過天真,也許是我太過神經質,也許是我太過敏感?
   我曾經想過,我會做她壹輩子的保護神.呵,可是到最後,我才知道.我保護不了她.因爲我讓她恐懼,我讓她害怕.所以她想逃走,她想臨陣脫逃.而我每壹次,雙手都緊緊的捉住了她.她那徒勞,無力的掙紮對我那雙手來說,根本壹點意義都沒有.
   呵,最後.她終于生氣了,真的生氣了.她真的不想被我這麽約束,也不甘心被我這麽鎖在壹個對她而言,毫無意義的空間裏.我逼著她發飙.她咆哮著,她想得到自己的自由.她想逃避,因爲她不敢面對.不敢面對隨時都會令她失去理智的陰影,所以.她想逃避,她想遠遠的離開這個鬼地方,她想抛開所有的煩惱,她想放棄她的愛,因爲她真的不想傷害他,只因爲她愛他.
  最後,他終于打開了籠子,讓她飛向她壹直向往的天空.她臉上的神情,讓他知道,他以前所做的壹切是錯的.因爲,她離開他之後,她活得很好,每壹天自由自在的在天空上翺翔.展開她那壹雙潔白而又聖潔的雙羽,飛向了那充滿溫暖的太陽.他知道,她永遠永遠的不會再回來了.因爲,她是天使.人類的家園本就不是天使生活的環境.呵,她,終于回到了屬于自己的家,屬于自己的懷抱.
   可,他後悔了.她離開他那壹雙略帶溫暖的雙手的那壹刹那,他後悔了.她飛到太陽的身旁,轉過頭來,深深的看他壹眼,然後頭也不回的飛走了.她走了,他死了,他的心死了.他每壹天都拖著疲憊的身子漫無目的的四處遊蕩,對他而言,壹切都已經不再是那麽重要,因爲他失去了世界上對他最珍貴的寶貝.他,那雙略帶憂愁的雙眼,遠遠的盯著前方.
   最終,他倒了下去.在他神志不清的時候,他的眼前突然出現了壹個朦胧的影子.
   那個影子對他說:"The Game,我賜于妳的靈魂.必不是要妳去摧殘它,而是要妳去守護它,去戰勝它!"
   他沒有說半句話,就這麽直直的躺在冰冷的地上.
   他自封爲黑暗孤行者,根本不在乎那什麽The Game.
   他休息了很久.終于,緩緩的站了起來.他遊蕩在冰冷的雪原上,有壹餐沒壹餐的度過那些日子.朦胧的霧氣,隱約可以看到他的身影,他那弱不禁風的樣子,使人擔心他會隨時摔倒壹樣.他,漫無目的的遊蕩,有時候找到壹些動物吃剩的腐肉,他都會迫不及待的趕過去.呵,想不到吧.如此強大的黑暗孤行者也會是落魄成這個樣子.
   每壹個黑夜.壹個孤寂的身影都會站在同壹個地方.壹片孤寂的森林,而在森林的包圍下,有壹座山,叫做絕情.他每壹個黑夜,都會站在絕情的頂端,盡情的嚎叫,盡情的發泄,盡情的呼喚,盡情的悲泣.喊累了,他會回到森林,尋找他的庇護所.壹個黑暗的角落.同樣,每壹個黑夜,他都會躲在這個角落裏,落寞的添著自己的傷口,就這樣添著,添著.

最終,壹個同樣高傲的身影出現在他的面前,面無表情的盯著他.黑暗孤行者,同樣.他擡起高傲的頭顱,壹雙帶有殺氣且帶著幽深深的綠光的雙眼,與他這位侵入者對視.盯緊他,同樣也盯著他的雙眼.因爲他知道.在這樣的情況下,必定有壹方會死.到最後,黑暗孤行者笑了,肆無忌憚的笑,因爲他在那位入侵者的眼裏看到了壹樣東西,叫做害怕!
   黑暗孤行者那肆無忌憚的冷笑,立刻招來入侵者的咆哮.
   入侵者朝著他大叫:"爲何見到本王不跪?"他說這話的時候,同樣的,擡起了那高傲且又尊貴的頭顱!
   黑暗孤行者面無表情的盯著他:"妳知道嗎,妳自己在害怕什麽?"
   入侵者怒及反笑:"我害怕,我會害怕?本主宰會害怕?小子,說話小心壹點!"
   黑暗孤行者嘴角劃出壹道優美的弧線:"呵."重重的壹聲鼻息響起.他發怒了,他會殺掉壹切對他不尊重的家夥,他會毫不猶豫的糟蹋那壹些微不足道的生命,他會撕碎那些不尊重他的軀體,他會砍下那些不尊重他的人,高傲的頭顱.他會徹底毀滅那些靈魂.他終于撲了上去,咬住了入侵者的喉嚨,撕裂了他的血管,瘋狂的甩掉那入侵者的軀體.
   最後,他壹只沾滿血迹的腳踩在了入侵者那高傲的透露上.說:"妳也配做主宰?我才是The Game!"說完,他,仰天長嘯,盡情的發泄他心裏面的那壹股殺嗜.他終于明白了,他自己的命運由自己主宰,因爲他是自己的主宰者.
   他是老天注定要永遠失敗的黑暗孤行者,只因爲他觸怒了那個影子.但是同樣的,他是主宰者,他是自己的主宰者.因爲,他會殺死那個影子.黑暗孤行者和主宰者[The Game]能壹起存在嗎?呵,能,壹定能.因爲沒有什麽不可能的.他所活的,就是爲自己而活,他必不是爲了她而活,也不是爲了任何人而活.他可以放棄壹切,但是他不會放棄自己的生命,不會放棄自己的命運,不會放棄自己的身份.即使是被注定永遠失敗的黑暗孤行者又怎樣,對他而言.代表著壹切.
   他可以摧毀壹切阻礙他道路的壹切路障.他可以撕碎那些弱不禁風的軀體,他可以砍下那些高傲而又神聖的頭顱.他可以隨意糟蹋那些不幹淨的靈魂,他可以忍受壹切,只因爲他是黑暗孤行者,只因爲他是主宰者,只因爲他是命運的操控者,只因爲他是The Game.
   他很強大,但,他真的會面臨別人的主宰嗎?他的答案是:"不,永遠都不會!"可是殘酷的現實告訴他:"會."
   但是就算到最後,就算到死.他都不會低下他那高傲的頭顱.因爲他是The Game!

可,另壹個她出現在了他的視野.他迷茫了,因爲他見到她的壹刹那,曾經被他狠狠封閉住的心門就這樣被她那悄無聲息的氣息撞開.他開始選擇逃避.因爲他是黑暗孤行者.可,到最後,他還是落入了她的手掌上,她說:"妳永遠都逃不掉的!"
   The Game注視著她的雙眼,迷茫了.就壹刹那的迷茫,他死在了她的手掌上,不是他的人,而是他的心,他的心死在了她的手掌上.心,被她收入了她的手掌,而他則象壹片葉子,虛無缥缈的緩緩從她手裏劃落,慢慢的飄向了那地面.他失去了他的心,他變得象壹部機器壹樣,壹部沒有感情的機器.他不知道痛苦,可,每壹當他那雙血紅的眼睛盯上她的時候,她只能選擇避開他的視線.他,腦海裏的壹絲撕心的痛告訴他:"妳可以無情,但是妳不可以無義!"呵,他明白了.他懂了.他是The Game.他變了,他變得無情,但是有義.
   他盯著她的雙眼,她依然選擇回避.可他那冰冷的雙手扳住她的臉,讓她直視他的雙眼.他愛她,他愛她.可是他不能告訴她,因爲他怕,再壹次傷害又壹個女孩.他用壹只手,那她抱在懷裏,另壹只去拿回屬于自己的那壹顆心.終于,他拿到了.他拿回來了.他放回自己的心.壹雙冰冷眼睛望向她,與她的雙眼對視時,他的眼睛未曾出現的柔情出現了.他吻了她的額頭,再看著她那紅豔的雙唇.他想吻下去,可是他知道他不能.他對她笑了壹下,轉過身,走了,壹直的往前走,最後.同樣的,天邊出現了壹個太陽,他在太陽的旁邊,向著她揮手,笑著,真心的笑著,第壹次也是最後壹次真心的笑著.最後,他的身影越變越淡.最終,消失了.因爲,他到了他自己的天堂,The Game的天堂,黑暗孤行者的天堂!屬于他自己的聖堂!

佳[筆.Sert]

2008-11-16 01:09:00
Mr.Jia 從墮落菿虚幻 從虚幻菿快樂 從快樂菿痛苦 從痛苦菿空虛 從空虛菿迷茫 從迷茫菿死匄 妳的佳從泚銷夨 <不抛棄.X.不放棄> ﹎夲少爺﹎ ﹎佳﹎ ﹎繼續囂張﹎ <分開以後,每當想到尓就會低丅頭>
天哪,师兄,我沙发耶,

英语超厉害,教教我哈!```?

僵尸,好崇拜   我和僵尸有个约会 的他们,很喜欢他们的牙,好美好美
2008-11-16 01:30:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
[em07]
好长啊
2008-11-16 13:06:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
额额  有语法错误哦~~
2008-11-16 21:42:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
看了头很疼
2008-11-16 21:57:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
都是什么和什么啊.....拿回家当豆牙炒了
2008-11-16 22:27:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
什么啊·········工具栏翻译~~切
2008-11-16 23:30:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
不会把?

工具栏的?
2008-11-17 18:49:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
我看了大半天.. 原来下面有中文..
2008-11-19 10:48:00
长期出售金毛 (Goldens For Sale) Q 675671195 金毛-永不坠落的恒星!
语序啊...语法啊... 呃.

楼主还是辛苦了,加油吧!!
2008-11-19 12:50:00
我没有开宠物店,我不是什么名人,我只是一个金毛发烧友!

= =
你居然发到这了。
2008-11-19 13:25:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
废话
他是我老大
2008-11-19 14:52:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
以下是引用GOLDEN在2008-11-19 10:48:00的发言:

我看了大半天.. 原来下面有中文..

^_^   哈哈,你厉害,能看那么久才看下文
2008-11-19 21:20:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册河畔 |

关于我们|帮助中心|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|APP下载|

Copyright © 2002-2023, Hepan.com Cloud.    Powered by hepan.com Discuz!X3.4    粤B2-20080418 粤ICP备11103827号

违法和不良信息举报电话:0754-88943210 举报邮箱:help@hepan.com 粤公网安备 44050702000900号

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 05:42