服务热线:0754 - 88943210

we_are_the_world (网络歌手合唱版)..另一翻味道..

7夕づ孟公  楼主| 发表于 2005-1-9 14:28:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1786 4

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册河畔 |

x
[MP=380,100,true]http://live.cnnb.com.cn/k/pretty/we_are_the_world.mp3[/MP]
第一段 0033    影子            There comes a time when we heed a certain call          0039    嘉恋/翼雨轩和   When the world must come together as one 0046    翼雨轩          There are people dying,  0049    小鹰            oh, and it’s time to lend a hand to life 0054    草摩派派/花泽静 The greatest gift of all
0059    咕咕牛          We can’t go on pretending day by day 0106    nightcat008     That someone, somewhere will soon make a change 0112    芝麻辣椒        We’re all a part of God’s great big family 0118    babysbaby/僵尸  And the truth, you know love is all we need
0125    散魂铁爪        We are the world,  0128    月光不溶        We are the children 0131    david仔/月光不溶We are the ones who make a brighter day         david仔         So let’s start givin’
0138    pretty          There’s a choice we’re makin’ 0142    边漠一一        We’re savin’ our own lives 0145    鬼丸/月光不溶和 It’s true, we’ll make a better day,                         Just you and me
第二段 0156    千千                Well, send them you your heart,                              so they know that someone cares 0202    菲蓝色的铭/juergen  And their lives will be stronger and free 0208    juergen             As God has shown us by turning stone to bread 0215    歌神门下走狗          And so we all must lend a helping hand
0222    鬼气魄          We are the world,We are the children 0228    眩雪莹子        We are the ones who make a brighter day,                         So let’s start givin’ 0235    michelle        Whoa, there’s a choice we’re makin''''''''                         we’re savin’ our own lives 0241    caolei1031      It’s true, we’ll make a better day,Just you and me
0248    翼雨轩          When you’re down and out. There seems no hope at all 0255    walker          But if you just believe. There’s no way we can fall 0302    kitty蓉         Well, well, well, let''''''''s realize,                         Oh, that one change can only come 0309    jalane/walker和 When we stand together as one 0313    jalane          ooh,ooh,ooh,yeah
0315    副歌1 合唱                   We are the world,We are the children                   We are the ones who make a brighter day                   So let’s start givin’
                   There’s a choice we’re makin’                   We’re savin’ our own lives                   It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me
0341   副歌2 合唱                   We are the world,We are the children                   We are the ones who make a brighter day                   So let’s start givin’
0355    鬼气魄    There’s a choice we’re makin’                   We’re saving our own lives                   It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me
0408    副歌3 合唱                   We are the world                    We are the children                    We are the ones who make a brighter day                   So let’s start givin’                   There’s a choice we’re making                   We’re saving our own lives
0429    walker    It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me
  0435  副歌4           walker  We are the world (We are the world)                   We are the children (we are the children)                   We are the ones who make a brighter day                   So let’s start givin’ (ooh, let’s start givin’)
           jalane  There’s a choice we’re makin’                   We’re saving’ our own lives                   It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me
0503  副歌5   大鸟PP/(鬼气魄) We are the world (We are the world)                   We are the children (We are the children)                   We are the ones who make a brighter day                   So let’s start giving (So let’s start givin’)
0516      大鸟PP  There’s a choice we’re making                   We’re savin’ our own lives                   It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me, yeah, yeah
0528  副歌6 kitty蓉/(fevertao)We are the world (We are the world)                   We are the children (We are the children)                   We are the ones who make a brighter day                   So let’s start giving (So let’s start givin’)
0542     fevertao There’s a choice we’re makin’                   We’re savin’ our own lives                   It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me
0555  副歌7 合唱  We are the world                    We are the children                    We are the ones who make a brighter day                   So let’s start givin’                    There’s a choice we’re makin’                   We’re savin’ our own lives                   It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me
   johnshih僵尸    It’s true, we’ll make a better day                   Just you and me
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复(4)
超赞,,,,,,自己顶了先........
2005-1-9 14:28:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
还不错哦
我顶啊
[em01][em01][em01]
2005-1-9 15:24:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
不错!~听说他们准备了差不多半年啊
2005-1-10 23:30:00
[fly] _`沒宥“__________________。[/fly]
好棒`````````
2005-1-15 10:39:00
汕头全民爆料请 下载安装蓝色河畔App即可!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册河畔 |

关于我们|帮助中心|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|APP下载|

Copyright © 2002-2023, Hepan.com Cloud.    Powered by hepan.com Discuz!X3.4    粤B2-20080418 粤ICP备11103827号

违法和不良信息举报电话:0754-88943210 举报邮箱:help@hepan.com 粤公网安备 44050702000900号

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:16